Easy Pizza Rolls
- 1 tube(s)
- refrigerated butermilk biscuits
- 1 bag(s)
- 1 box
- jimmy dean breakfast sausage links
- 1 pkg
- mozzarella cheese
- garlic powder & italian herb seasoning
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- marinara sauce (optional)
How to Make Easy Pizza Rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook the sausage links, according to package directions, and cut into small bite size pieces. Cut the mozzarella cheese into cubes.
- 2Take one biscuit and flatten it with fingers. Add a slice of pepperoni, a cube of mozzarella, and a piece of sausage. Wrap dough around the meat and cheese and place on cookie sheet seam side down. You may make all pepperoni, or all sausage if you want. I like pepperoni and sausage together.
- 3In a small bowl, add olive oil and brush over the top of the rolls. Sprinkle with garlic powder and italian herb seasoning. Bake for 15-20 min. or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping if desired.