Easy No Yeast Pizza Dough
How to Make Easy No Yeast Pizza Dough
- Preheat oven to 400'F.
- Place flour, salt and baking powder in your food processor. If you're going to use fresh herbs add them right into this dry mixture.
- Measure the water and oil into a cup. Turn on the food processor and add the water oil mixture.
- The dough should form into a ball and go round in circles in the processor.
- Open the lid and feel it. If its too sticky add more flour a tablespoon at a time until the dough is manageable.
- Put the dough into a plastic bag and prepare your toppings.
- Oil the pizza pan. When you are ready to put the dough on the pan oil your hands. Flatten the dough and with the palms of your hands spin the pan around flattening the dough as you go. Radiate out toward the sides keeping the dough even.
- Spread it to the edges.
Put the toppings on.
- Pop it into the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- When the toppings are bubbling and hot it should be done and the crust should be crispy and golden.