Easy No Yeast Pizza Dough
How to Make Easy No Yeast Pizza Dough
- 1Preheat oven to 400'F.
- 2Place flour, salt and baking powder in your food processor. If you're going to use fresh herbs add them right into this dry mixture.
- 3Measure the water and oil into a cup. Turn on the food processor and add the water oil mixture.
- 4The dough should form into a ball and go round in circles in the processor.
- 5Open the lid and feel it. If its too sticky add more flour a tablespoon at a time until the dough is manageable.
- 6Put the dough into a plastic bag and prepare your toppings.
- 7Oil the pizza pan. When you are ready to put the dough on the pan oil your hands. Flatten the dough and with the palms of your hands spin the pan around flattening the dough as you go. Radiate out toward the sides keeping the dough even.
- 8Spread it to the edges.
Put the toppings on.
- 9Pop it into the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- 10When the toppings are bubbling and hot it should be done and the crust should be crispy and golden.