★★★★★ 1 vote5
- Two small
- ( or large )soft tortilla shells
- Two Tbsp
- (or desired amount) of pizza sauce
- 1/2 c
- (or desired amount) of mozzerella cheese
- 1/2 c
- (or desired amount) of desired toppings (ham, bacon, pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, et cetera)
How to Make Easy Microwave Pizza
- 1Lay one soft tortilla shell on a paper towel (or microwave safe plate)and spoon on desired amount of pizza sauce.
- 2Add desired amount of cheese and then add your desired toppings.
- 3Place another soft tortilla on top and place in microwave.
- 4Cook for approximately one minute (more if you use a large tortilla shell or a lot of toppings)- take out when cheese is melted.
- 5Cut in 1/2 or into quarters if desired (will help it to cool down faster) and enjoy.