How to Make Easy Eggplant Parmesan
- Cook eggplant in oil with garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat; set aside.
- Combine breadcrumbs with 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Place eggplant slices in 13x9-inch glass casserole, overlapping slices if necessary.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture.
- Combine rice, sauce and remaining parmesan cheese in large bowl; pour mixture over eggplant.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.