How to Make Easy Eggplant Parmesan
- 1Cook eggplant in oil with garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat; set aside.
- 2Combine breadcrumbs with 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- 3Place eggplant slices in 13x9-inch glass casserole, overlapping slices if necessary.
- 4Sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture.
- 5Combine rice, sauce and remaining parmesan cheese in large bowl; pour mixture over eggplant.
- 6Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.