I also tried to make my own version of Pizza Hut cavatini. Everyone gets thier own small individual casserole dish in this recipe, but you can put it in one large casserole dish. We like it made with just pepperoni.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- three 14 oz. jars ragu pizza sauce or sauce of your choice
- 1 large green bell pepper chopped
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 1 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 16 oz shredded mozarella or cheese of your choice
- 12 oz. total of mini wheels and rotini pasta or pasta of your choice
- 1/2 pound of pepperoni or 1/2 pound of pepperoni and previously fried hamburger and sausage
How to Make Easy Cavatini
- 1Place chopped onion, green pepper, and mushroons into the sauce. Cook for about 15 minutes. Add pepperoni and cook for another 10 minutes.
- 2Cook and then drain pasta. If available, warm 4 individual casserole dishes in large toaster oven at 200 degrees.
- 3Divide drained pasta into the 4 casserole dishes. Top the pasta with the sauce mixture. Add about 4 oz of cheese on top of sauce mixture. Place casserole dishes in oven at 400 degress till cheese is melted.
Leave a Comment