drew's pizza bread
How to Make drew's pizza bread
- 1Take frozen bread dough out and place in greased pan and allow dough to thaw and get to room temperature. (4-7 hours) or follow the rapid thaw method on the package (2-4 hours). I let mine thaw while at work and it's ready to make when I get home.
- 2Roll or stretch dough out to form large rectangle. Spread with thin layer of pizza sauce then top with your favorite pizza toppings (be sure to cook your sausage or raw meat toppings first) then top sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Roll up and put in greased loaf pan.
- 3Cover pan with a towel and allow it to rise for hour or so in a warm spot.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Allow it to cool for 20 minutes. Slice and enjoy!
- 5This is so versatile! I've made it with sliced ham and swiss cheese...fun to experiment with and the kids can help :)