I'm not a fan of cottage cheese, but this was really good.
1 lbhamburger meat
1 3/4 cwater
1 pkgdry spaghetti sauce
1 Tbspparmesan cheese
1 can(s)crushed tomatoes (28 oz.)
1 can(s)tomato paste (6 oz.)
2 cfat free cottage cheese
·wheat noodles (uncooked)
1 clow fat mozzarella cheese
How to Make Diabetic Lasagna
- 1. Brown hamburger meat and drain.
2. Add onion.
3. Stir in tomatoes, water, tomato paste, and
4. Simmer 20 minutes.
- 5. In a bowl, combine egg, cottage cheese and Parmesan
6. Spread layer of meat sauce in casserole dish.
7. Layer with noodles, cheeses, meat.
- 8. Cover and bake 350 for 50 minutes.
Note: I only used 4 noodles and it was plenty.