Deli Stuffed Calzone1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.75 ctomatoes, drained and diced
1.25 cspinach, chopped, frozen
3/4 cpepperoni, thinly sliced
3/4 csalami, sliced and chopped
1 cricotta cheese
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 colives with pimiento
1/3 cgrated parmesan cheese
1.5 tspgarlic powder
1.5 tspbasil, dried and crushed
1.5 tsporegano, crushed
1 tspseasoned pepper
2loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Deli Stuffed Calzone
- In large bowl combine tomatoes, spinach, pepperoni, salami, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, olives, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, basil, oregano and pepper; set aside filling.
- Cut each bread loaf in half.
- On lightly floured board, roll one bread dough half into a 12 inch circle.
- Place on pizza pan.
- Spread 1 1/3 cup filling on 1/2 of dough circle to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Fold dough over filling making half circle.
- Press edges with fork to seal.
- Cut 3 slits in dough to allow steam to escape.
- Repeat process making 3 more calzones.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 20 minutes.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.