Crowd Pleasing Caprese Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 medium
- roma tomatoes (cut into quarters then sliced 1 in. thick)
- 1 lb
- whole milk mozzarella (cut into 1/2 in cubes)
- 1 Tbsp
- dried basil (or 3tblsp fresh chopped fine)
- 2 oz
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 oz
- balsamic vinegar
- 3 dash(es)
- 1 1/2 dash(es)
How to Make Crowd Pleasing Caprese Salad
- 1Add all ingredients to a larger plastic storage container.
- 2Stir well. Place lid atop.
- 3Periodically shake container to incorporate ingredients further.
- 4Transfer into serving dish of choice and serve with slotted spoon.
- 5Dish may be refrigerated up 2 days prior to serving.
- 6An alernate appetizer/hor d'ourve presentation of this is to use toothpicks to skewer and arrange on a platter.