Crowd Pleasing Caprese Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 mediumroma tomatoes (cut into quarters then sliced 1 in. thick)
1 lbwhole milk mozzarella (cut into 1/2 in cubes)
1 Tbspdried basil (or 3tblsp fresh chopped fine)
2 ozolive oil, extra virgin
1 ozbalsamic vinegar
1 1/2 dash(es)pepper
How to Make Crowd Pleasing Caprese Salad
- Add all ingredients to a larger plastic storage container.
- Stir well. Place lid atop.
- Periodically shake container to incorporate ingredients further.
- Transfer into serving dish of choice and serve with slotted spoon.
- Dish may be refrigerated up 2 days prior to serving.
- An alernate appetizer/hor d'ourve presentation of this is to use toothpicks to skewer and arrange on a platter.