★★★★★ 1 vote
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef (can also use italian sausage)
- 1 jar(s)
- (24 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 c
- 1 pt
- (15 oz) container of ricotta cheese (can use skim ricotta)
- 1 pkg
- kraft italian cheese (approx. 2 cups)
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped parsley
- 6 stick
- regular lasagna noodles, uncooked
How to Make Crockpot Lasagna
- 1Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and water. Mix ricotta, 1-1/2 cups Kraft Italian cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, egg and parsley.
- 2Spoon 1 cup meat sauce into slow cooker; top with 3 lasagna noodles, broken to fit; and half of cheese mixture. Cover with 2 cups meat sauce. Top with remaining noodles, broken to fit; cheese mixture and meat sauce. Cover with lid.
- 3Cook on low 4-6 hours or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; let stand, covered, 10 min. or until melted.