How to Make Crock Pot Lasagna
- 1Brown ground beef and drain.
- 2Spoon 1 C. spaghetti sauce in bottom of 4 quart crock pot.
- 3Mix remaining sauce with beef.
- 4Place 2 uncooked lasagna noodles on sauce in crock pot.
- 5Spread 1/3 meat mixture on top of noodles.
- 6Spread 3/4 C. cottage cheese over meat.
- 7Sprinkle 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese over cottage cheese.
- 8Add another layer of uncooked noodles, 1/ meat mixture, the remaining cottage cheese and / C. mozzarella cheese.
- 9Place another layer of uncooked noodles, meat mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- 10Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- 11Cook on low for 4 hours.
***If cooked much longer, it gets a bit well done.