How to Make Crock Pot Lasagna
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Spoon 1 C. spaghetti sauce in bottom of 4 quart crock pot.
- Mix remaining sauce with beef.
- Place 2 uncooked lasagna noodles on sauce in crock pot.
- Spread 1/3 meat mixture on top of noodles.
- Spread 3/4 C. cottage cheese over meat.
- Sprinkle 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese over cottage cheese.
- Add another layer of uncooked noodles, 1/ meat mixture, the remaining cottage cheese and / C. mozzarella cheese.
- Place another layer of uncooked noodles, meat mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
***If cooked much longer, it gets a bit well done.