Country Beef Pot
Take your taste buds to a country.
- 1 lb
- pound lean ground beef
- green pepper, chopped
- onion, chopped
- 3 c
- uncooked wide egg noodles (5-ounces)
- 2 1/2 c
- 1 oz
- (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 tsp
- granulated garlic
How to Make Country Beef Pot
- 1In soup pot brown the ground beef, bell pepper and onion over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no pink remains in the beef; drain.
- 2Stir in water, spaghetti sauce and seasonings. Over high heat, bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat, stir in noodles and simmer uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes until noodles are tender. Serve immediately.
- 4Join us here for more every day fun, tips, recipes, weight loss support & motivation
Send me a friend request!! Or follow me
Start Your Transformation Now!
Look and Feel Beautiful
Earn Extra Money as a Distributor: