- chiken breast , cut thin for cutlets.
- 2 c
- italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 c
- parmesan grated cheese
- 1/2 c
- olive oil for frying
- my marinara sauce
- garlic, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg
- shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz )
How to Make chicken parmiggiana
- 1make marinara sauce ahead.
wash and pat dry chicken . season it with garlic, salt , pepper and grated cheese to taste .
- 2dip each cutlet in egg . then coat with italian style breadcrumbs . in large frying pan, heat olive oil. fry cutlets until crispy brown and done .
- 3get a baking dish , on bottom , put a little bit of sauce . then put cutlets. on top , pour some sauce .on top of that put mozzarella cheese . bake in oven at 375 for 10 to 15 min. or until cheese is melted. serve hot . you can serve this with a side of pasta or a vegetable . serve hot . enjoy !!!