Chicken Parmesan & Creamy Tomato & Basil Spaghetti
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This recipe was really good and so easy! You'll impress all your guests if you serve this one.
I could not locate the Philly Cream Josee calls for in my grocery store, so I substituted with a sundried tomato & basil spreadable cheese. The Test Kitchen
2 mediumchicken breast (boneless & skinless)
1/2 lbcooked multi-grain spaghetti
10 ozPhiladelphia Cooking Crème tomato & basil
1 1/2 cpanko bread crumbs Italian style
1 ctomato sauce
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1 cchopped tomatoes
8fresh basil leaves chopped
How to Make Chicken Parmesan & Creamy Tomato & Basil Spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line and spray with cooking spray a cooking sheet and set aside. Cut chicken breasts in half horizontally and pound thin to make four cutlets. Toss chicken cutlets in 3 tablespoons of cooking crème and coat well.
- In a shallow dish add bread crumbs and coat each chicken cutlet on both side and place on cooking sheet. Cook in oven for 12 minutes. While chicken cutlets are cooking boil spaghetti according to package instructions drain and reserve a ¼ cup of pasta water.
- Remove cutlets from oven coat top of cutlets with cooking spray and turn cutlets. Top each cutlet with ¼ cup tomato sauce and a ¼ cup of mozzarella return to oven and bake an additional 8 to ten minutes until cheese has melted.
- In a deep pan on stove top on medium high head add remaining cooking crème and ¼ cup of pasta water stir and heat through. Toss cooked spaghetti in sauce to coat well.
- Pour pasta on a large serving dish arrange cutlets on top of pasta and tip each cutlets with a ¼ cup chopped tomatoes and the chopped basil. Serve immediately. Mangia, mangia!!