★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1-8 oz
- pkg cannelloni or manicotti shells
- 4 c
- finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2-8 oz
- containers chive and onion cream cheese
- 1-10 oz
- frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c
- italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp
- seasoned pepper
- 3/4 tsp
- garlic salt
- 2-7 oz
- jars roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1-16 oz
- jar creamy alfredo sauce
- 1-3 oz
- shredded parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Cannelloni with Red Bell Pepper Sauce
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
Stir together chicken and next six ingredients.
Cut pasta shells lengthwise through 1 side. Spoon about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture into each shell, gently pressing cut sides together.
- 2Place cut sides down, in a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish and pour Roasted Red Pepper Sauce evenly over shells. Bake Uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 3Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce:
Combine the jars or red bell peppers that have been drained with the Alfredo sauce and the Parmesan cheese in a blender until smooth. Yields 3 1/2 cups of sauce.