★★★★☆ 6 votes4
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- 2 oz
- italian salami, thinly sliced
- 4 oz
- gruyere cheese, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
How to Make Cheese Salami Croissants
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice each croissant open, starting from the front and leaving the back unbroken.
- 2Divide the salami and arrange over the bottom of each croissant. Cover with the cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Place in the oven for 10 minutes or until the croissants are hot through and the cheese has melted. Cut in half and serve hot.