Cheese Ravioli with Alfredo and Asparagus.
So I made this dish, minus the filet mignon.
I sure hope you enjoy it as much as my family did.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgfrozen cheese ravioli
1 cheavy cream
2 cloveminced garlic.
1/4 cminced onion
1/8 cchopped parsley
1 cparmesan cheese
1 bottlemarina sauce ( i love barilla)
1 dash(es)salt and pepper
1 can(s)vegetable or chicken broth
How to Make Cheese Ravioli with Alfredo and Asparagus.
- First in a saucepan, I melted the butter. I added the minced garlic, onions and parsley. I pulsed them in my mini food processor till they were finely minced.
- In another pan, I added about half a cup of water, and half a cup of broth. I added my asparagus which I chopped into three inch pieces and I sauteed until they were tender. Which was about 25 minutes or so.
- Once the onions became transparent, I added the heavy cream, and I blended it into the butter mixture. Once that was blended in, I added the parmesan cheese into this mixture, and blended it well. I added salt and pepper to taste. Finally add the asparagus. I drain any excess water you might have in the asparagus sauce pan before adding the asparagus to the Alfredo.
- Boil the cheese ravioli according to directions.
- In another saucepan, heat the Marina.
- Finally, on each plate, add a serving of the cheese ravioli, and on one side of the ravioli, ladle some of the Alfredo sauce and the Marinara on the other. You get the best of both worlds!!