By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes
- 1.25 c
- warm beer
- 1 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3 c
- bread flour
- roma tomatoes, diced
- minced garlic clove
- fresh basil leaves, chopped
- chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- grated parmesan cheese
- feta cheese crumbles
How to Make Calzones
- 1Choose your favorite method for making dough.
- 2While you're waiting, combine the tomatoes, garlic and basil, and set aside.
- 3Divide the dough into two balls, and roll one into a circle about 12" in diameter.
- 4Layer half of the circle with parmesan cheese, chicken, tomato mixture, and a liberal dose of crumbled feta.
- 5Fold crust over and seal the edges.
- 6Repeat with other half of dough.
- 7Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- 8When done, brush the crusts with melted butter, and enjoy.
- 9This makes two good-sized calzones.