By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.25 cwarm beer
1 Tbspolive oil
3 cbread flour
4roma tomatoes, diced
3minced garlic clove
·fresh basil leaves, chopped
1chicken breast, cooked and chopped
·grated parmesan cheese
·feta cheese crumbles
How to Make Calzones
- Choose your favorite method for making dough.
- While you're waiting, combine the tomatoes, garlic and basil, and set aside.
- Divide the dough into two balls, and roll one into a circle about 12" in diameter.
- Layer half of the circle with parmesan cheese, chicken, tomato mixture, and a liberal dose of crumbled feta.
- Fold crust over and seal the edges.
- Repeat with other half of dough.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- When done, brush the crusts with melted butter, and enjoy.
- This makes two good-sized calzones.