- 1 1/2 lb
- 90% lean ground beef
- 1 can(s)
- pizza sauce (15 oz)
- tubes (12 oz each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1/2 c
- (6 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 c
- (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Bubble Pizza
- 1In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce.
- 2Cut each biscuit into quarters; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with the beef mixture.
- 3Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- 4Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.