★★★★★ 1 vote
- large broccali crown
- cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 c
- olive oil, light
- 1 pkg
- bow tie pasta
- 2/3 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Broccoli Pasta
- 1Cut broccoli into small pieces. Reserve. Finely chop 7-8 garlic cloves. Grate parmesan cheese.
- 2Lightly sauté garlic over very low heat in olive oil. Prepare pasta in salted water according to package directions. Add broccoli halfway through pasta cooking time.
- 3Drain cooked pasta/broccoli. Combine with cooked garlic and parmesan cheese. Buon appetito!