This is from the good folks at Costco.
- 5 slices bacon, cooked, cut in half
- 1 costco frozen cheese pizza
- 1 large vine ripened tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
How to Make BLT Pizza
- 1Lay bacon pieces evenly over frozen pizza. Bake the pizza as the package directs. When the pizza is cooked, remove it from oven and put on a cutting board. Evenly distribute tomato slices over the bacon
- 2In a bowl, toss romaine with mayonnaise til evenly coated. Don't do this step until you are ready to eat the pizza. Evenly top pizza with dressed lettuce, makes 8 to 10 servings.