This is great served with a salad and garlic bread.
Found at www.plainchicken.com
1/2 cparmesan cheese, grated
1 tspgarlic, minced
26 ozspaghetti sauce
1 lbitalian sausage or ground beef
8 ozsour cream
8 ozricotta cheese
1 1/4 chalf and half
2 lbmozarella cheese
How to Make Baked Spasanga
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions
- Drain cooked pasta
- In large bowl, stir together sour cream, ricotta, half-and-half, mozarella, oregano, basil, pepper, garlic, salt and half of the Parmesan cheese.
Add cooked spaghetti and toss until well coated.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into a 9 x 13 pan lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
Top spaghetti with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes
- White pasta is baking, prepare meat sauce
Brown meat in skillet
Drain and return to skillet
Add spaghetti sauce and simmer
- Remove pasta from oven
Cut into squares and top with meat sauce