just a great easy recipe to make. I happen to like my spaghetti mixed up with the sauce. so this recipe is great for that
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- oil for just greasing the dish
- 1/2 lb
- dry uncooked spaghetti
- 4 cups
- good quality marinara sauce
- 1 cup
- grated monterey jack cheese
- 3/4 cup
- italian-style dry bread crumbs
How to Make Baked Spaghetti
- 1Adjust oven rack to middle position. Fifteen minutes
before baking, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil 2-quart casserole.
Cook spaghetti "al dente" according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again.
Place half spaghetti in prepared casserole. Top with half of sauce, half of cheese and half of crumbs. Repeat layers once more, ending with crumbs.
Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven 20-30 minutes or until top is lightly browned and spaghetti mixture is heated through. Serve hot.
Yield: 4 servings