How to Make Baked Pasta
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cook pasta of choice (I tend to use rotini) and drain thoroughly once finished.
- 3Spray pan and add pasta and sauce (homemade or jar sauce of your choice ... either works) to pan.
- 4Mix 1 entire bag of shredded mozzarella into the pasta and sauce.
- 5Cover the mix with the second bag of mozzarella cheese (which will ultimately become a top cheese layer to the bake).
- 6Bake for 40 minutes. Cover with tin foil for the first 20 minutes and uncover for the remaining 20.