- 4 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb
- ground beef (can use more if you wish)
- 1 jar(s)
- 30 oz ragu spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp
- 1 lb
- lowfat cottage cheese (i use the 24 oz. size)
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- uncooked noodles, (if using wide noodles, you will need only 12, 3 per layer
- 1/4 c
- non stick cooking spray
- lasagan pan or 9x13 pan with high sided about 2 3/4 inches.
How to Make Baked Lasagna
- 1Reserve 1 cup mozzarella cheese for later use, refrigerate. Brown ground beef and drain off grease, add spaghetti.
- 2In a large bowl combine eggs, oregano, cottage cheese, paresan cheese and 1 cup mozzarel.a Beat with mixer for serveral minutes.
- 3Spray you pan with cooking spray. Then begin your layers.
Layer 1: 3 (4) uncooked noodles, top with 1 cup of meat sauce, then 1/2 of the cheese/egg mixture.
Layer 2: 3(4) uncooked noodles, top with 1 cup meat sauce, then 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
Layer 3: 3(4) uncooked noodles, top with 1 cup meat sauce and the rest of the cheese/egg mixture.
Later 4: 3(4) uncooked noodles, top with the remaining meat sauce.
- 4Sprinkle the 1/4 cup water around the edges.. Can cook right away. But is best if refrigerate overnight. Remove lasagna from refrigerato. Bake covered with foil for at 350 for 1 hour 20 minutes Remove foil top with remaining mozzarella cheese, cover back with foil let set for 10 minutes, then serve.