Antipasto Grilled Sandwich
How to Make Antipasto Grilled Sandwich
- Blot dry the roasted sweet red pepper.
- Slice the marinated artichoke heart in half, then press it to flatten.
- Melt butter in a non stick skillet over med/low heat.
- Dip one side of each slice of bread in the melted butter and set aside.
- Place one slice of bread, buttered side down, in the skillet.
- Top with mozzerella, salami, roasted red pepper, and artichoke halves
- Place other piece of bread ontop, buttered side up, and grill for about 2 minutes, pressing down on the sandwich the entire time. Check to see that the bottom is browning. Then flip the sandwich over and repeat cooking process to brown the other side.
- Slice in half and serve warm.