No measuring. Just use as much or as little of each ingredient as you like.
- shredded iceberg lettuce
- sliced black olives
- thinly sliced red onion
- sliced pepperoni or hard salami
- marinated artichoke hearts, drained, reserve the liquid
- sliced fresh mushrooms
- garlic salt and pepper to taste
- grated parmesan cheese
- croutons, optional
- italian dressing
How to Make ANTI-PASTO SALAD
- 1Toss the first 6 ingredients together. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- 2Mix the reserved liquid from the marinated artichoke hearts with Italian dressing. Taste-test to your liking. Toss into the salad.
- 3Sprinkle top with grated Parmesan, then add croutons if desired.