- 1/2 lb mild/hot italian sausage
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
How to Make Amazing Meatballs
- 1Preheat oven to broil. Prepare a broiling pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, combine egg, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, milk, onion, garlic, and seasoning. Add hamburger and sausage (remove from casings if purchased that way)and mix well.
- 3Shape mixture into 20 meatballs and place on broiling pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
Serve with your favorite spaghetti sauce, pasta/bread.