2 mediumsemi ripe bananas
8slices of texas toast
·splash of milk
1 tspgood vanilla
1 tspground cinnamon
1/4 cchopped walnuts
·powdered sugar or syrup(optional)
·non stick cooking spray
How to Make Stuffed French Toast
- Pre-heat a non stick skillet or griddle on medium heat.
- In a medium size bowl mash bananas with a fork until most of the large pieces are mashed. Add walnuts to mixture.
- Crack the eggs in a seperate bowl with the milk and cinnamon and vanilla. Beat together.
- Take one piece of texas toast and spread a thin layer of the banana mixture. top with another piece of bread. Do the same with the rest of the bread until you have 4 sandwiches.
- Spray skillet or griddle.
- Take one of the sandwiches and dip both sides into egg mixture. Continue with all 4 sandwiches.
- Add to pan. Flip sandwich over after its golden brown. About 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar or syrup. Enjoy.