- 1 loaf
- thick sliced bread any style
- 1 cup
- half and half
- 2 tbs
- hint of orange juice
- 1 tsp
- bananas sliced
- small jar
How to Make Nutella and Banana stuffed French toast
- 1whisk the eggs, half and half, orange juice and cinnamon together in a pie plate. ( Hint.. you might need more custard depending on how thick your bread is and how much you like it to absorb.)
- 2Slice your bread if not pre-sliced and let soak in custard. Slice your bananas and set aside
- 3Make sure your skillet is hot and spray with non stick spray if needed. Place your bread on and cook both sides and continue this until finished with bread.
- 4Spread the nutella on both sides and then put sliced bananas in the middle and put back on the skillet to warm through.
Serve with warmed maple syrup and enjoy!