Mango Macadamia Nut French Toast
Easy, pretty and delicious.
81 inch thick slices french bread
1/2 chalf & half ( or whole milk )
1/3 cmango juice
2 tsporange zest
1/3 cmacadamia nuts, chopped
1/2 cstrawberries, sliced
1/2 cmaple syrup
How to Make Mango Macadamia Nut French Toast
- In a medium size bowl combine eggs, half & half, mango juice, nutmeg, sugar and orange zest. Whisk until well combined.
- In a small skillet place chopped macadamia nuts, cook over medium-high heat until lightly toasted. Remove, set aside.
- Heat griddle. Dip bread into egg mixture; coat well. Place on hot griddle.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until golden, turn bread over, cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Place French toast on a platter. Sprinkle with toasted macadamia nuts. Top with sliced strawberries and warm maple syrup