French Toast Bake
*Note: top with fresh blueberries and raspberries along with the whipped cream.
- 1/4 c
- cans pillsbury flaky supreme cinnabon cinnamon rolls
- 1/2 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp
- mccormick ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp
- mccormick pure vanilla extract
- garnish: land o' lakes whipped light cream
How to Make French Toast Bake
- 1Coat a 13"X9" baking dish with butter and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Open cans of Pillsbury Flaky Supreme Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls, set rolls and icing aside.
- 3Beat eggs, whipping cream, cinnamon and vanilla until smooth in color and consistency, set aside.
- 4Tear rolls into thumb-sized pieces and place into greased baking dish (there should be about 8 pieces per roll). Pour egg mixture over torn cinnamon rolls and lightly mix to ensure even coverage.
- 5Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 6Garnish each bite with Land O'Lakes Whipped Light Cream.