French Countryside Bread (bread machine recipe)
How to Make French Countryside Bread (bread machine recipe)
- Measure and add liquid ingredients to the bread pan.
- Measure and add dry ingredients (except yeast) to the bread pan.
- Use your finger to form a well (hole) in the flour where you will pour the yeast. Yeast must NEVER come into contact with a liquid when you are adding ingredients. Measure teh yeast and carefully pour it into the well.
- Snap the baking pan into the breadmaker and close the lid.
- Press "select" button to choose the French setting.
- Choose your crust color and press "start".