Duck a L'Orange1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Duck a L'Orange
- Puncture duckling generously with fork; place on rack in roasting pan.
- Pour most of the sweet red wine over duckling pieces.
- Roast in slow oven (325 degrees), basting occasionally, allowing 25 minutes per pound.
- In medium saucepan, saute orange peel and garlic in oil.
- Mix in potato starch until smooth.
- Slowly add orange juice, honey and remaining wine.
- Simmer 1 minute.
- Mix in ginger, pepper and orange sections; simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve hot sauce with roast duckling.