Duck a L'Orange1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Duck a L'Orange
- 1Puncture duckling generously with fork; place on rack in roasting pan.
- 2Pour most of the sweet red wine over duckling pieces.
- 3Roast in slow oven (325 degrees), basting occasionally, allowing 25 minutes per pound.
- 4In medium saucepan, saute orange peel and garlic in oil.
- 5Mix in potato starch until smooth.
- 6Slowly add orange juice, honey and remaining wine.
- 7Simmer 1 minute.
- 8Mix in ginger, pepper and orange sections; simmer 5 minutes.
- 9Serve hot sauce with roast duckling.