6 mediumyellow onions
7 cstrong beef bullion (6 cans cambell's)
6thick pieces french bread, dried and buttered
2 Tbspper bowl of grated swiss and guera cheese
How to Make Clay's French Onion Soup
- Sautee onion in the butter until the onion turns a golden brown (About 2 - 21/2 hours)
- Add the spice and Bullion.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 4 to 6 bowls. Lay one slice of french bread on top and sprinkle the cheese over the bread.
You can dry your own french bread by slicing, buttering and toasting in your oven on low (300) till crisp.
- Bake - 10 minutes at 350