★★★★★ 1 vote5
- ready-to-use refrig. pie crust
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 slice
- onion - thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 3/4 lb
- fresh asparagus, trimmed and blanched. cut into 1 inch lengths
- 4 oz
- philadelphia cream cheese - softened
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 tsp
- lemon zest
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese - divided
How to Make Asparagus and Parmesan Tart
- 1Preheat oven to 400 deg. F.
- 2Line a tart pan with crust. (use tart pan with removable bottom)Trim edge. Prick the bottom with a fork. Bake 10 to 12 min. or until it's lightly brown. Let cool.
- 3Heat oil in nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add onions, cook 10 min., stirring occasionally. they have to be caramelized. Spoon into the cooled crust and top with the asparagus.
- 4Beat the next 4 ingredients with a whisk until they are well blended. Add 1/4 c. of Parmesan. Mix well. Pour over the asparagus and top with remaining Parmesan Cheese.
- 5Bake 20 to 24 min.or until the filling is slightly puffed up and set in the center.