★★★★★ 1 vote5
1ready-to-use refrig. pie crust
1 sliceonion - thinly sliced, separated into rings
3/4 lbfresh asparagus, trimmed and blanched. cut into 1 inch lengths
4 ozphiladelphia cream cheese - softened
1/2 csour cream
1/2 tsplemon zest
1/2 cparmesan cheese - divided
How to Make Asparagus and Parmesan Tart
- Preheat oven to 400 deg. F.
- Line a tart pan with crust. (use tart pan with removable bottom)Trim edge. Prick the bottom with a fork. Bake 10 to 12 min. or until it's lightly brown. Let cool.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add onions, cook 10 min., stirring occasionally. they have to be caramelized. Spoon into the cooled crust and top with the asparagus.
- Beat the next 4 ingredients with a whisk until they are well blended. Add 1/4 c. of Parmesan. Mix well. Pour over the asparagus and top with remaining Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake 20 to 24 min.or until the filling is slightly puffed up and set in the center.