West Coast Garlic Salmon1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
4 largesalmon steaks
3 Tbspbutter, melted
3 Tbsppeanut or olive oil
2 Tbsplemon juice
2 Tbspgarlic, minced
1 tspfresh tarragon, finely chopped
1/4 tsplemon peel, grated
1/8 tsppeanut or olive oil
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make West Coast Garlic Salmon
- Combine butter, oil, lemon juice, tarragon, lemon peel and pepper flakes to make a marinade.
- Place fish steaks on broiler and brush with half the marinade.
- Broil under pre-heated broiler, 2 inches from heat, for 4 minutes.
- Turn the steaks, brush with remaining marinade, and broil until fish flakes to fork (about 4 more minutes).
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
- Variations: Use cobia, king mackerel, grouper or other large fish steaks instead of salmon.