Twin Oaks Baked Stuff Shrimp
5 lbfresh jumbo shrimp (5-6 shrimps per person or 3 if serving with steak)
1 clovegarlic, chopped
2 Tbspfresh parsley, chopped
1 3/4 lbround buttery crackers, ground fine (such as ritz)
1/4 lbfine breadcrumb
How to Make Twin Oaks Baked Stuff Shrimp
- Peel the shrimp, split the underside, and remove the black vein.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and saute for 5 minutes until lightly browned; do not allow to burn (becomes bitter).
- Add parsley, cracker crumbs and bread crumbs (crab if you wish); mix well.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the shrimp, standing tail upright with unslit side down, in a casserole dish.
- Place a spoonful of stuffing mixture into the slit underside of each shrimp.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a side of melted butter for dipping.