Tuna Mushroom Soup Sandwiches
1 cancream of mushroom soup, (undiluted or cream of celery)
2 canstuna, packed in water. i like kirkland brand from costco.
1medium sweet onion
1medium green pepper
1small stalk of celery
·salt & pepper to taste
1 pkghamburger buns
How to Make Tuna Mushroom Soup Sandwiches
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Drain tuna well. (I like Kirkland brand from Costco, it is really a solid white meat tuna.)
I even rinse it in cold water and drain again. I like to get all the sodium out. We really have to watch that.
- Chop the green pepper, celery and onion. To your taste. You will understand as you do this.
Then saute them in a little oil until tender.
- Add the well drained tuna, soup and mix well, stir until bubbly and cooked down but not dry.
- Place buns on cookie sheet and top with some of the tuna mixture on the bottom half of a bun and top it with the top half of the bun. Repeat until all the buns or all the tuna is used. Or until you have done as many as you want. I don't use all of the mixture at one time, then refrigerate the leftover mix until another day.
- Bake about 10 to 20 minutes until top of bun is toasty and light brown.
THEN ENJOY a delicious hot tuna sandwich.