Tuna Mold or Spread
- 2 - 5oz. can(s)
- tuna, canned (drained and chopped)
- 8oz. box
- cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can(s)
- tomato soup (10 - 3/4 oz)
- 2 pkg
- gelatin, unflavored (4 per box - only use 2)
- 1 c
- medium onion (finely chopped)
- bell pepper (finely chopped)
- celery stalks (finely chopped)
- 1 - 2oz. jar(s)
- pimento (drained and chopped)
- 1 c
- pecans (chopped) or walnuts
- 1/2 c
- garlic powder
How to Make Tuna Mold or Spread
- 1Mix soup, water and gelatin completely - then heat soup mix on stove with cream cheese on medium. Stirring continuously until melted and well mixed. Set aside to cool.
- 2Combine all other ingredients and add soup to the mix.
- 3Pour in mold or bowl and refrigerate until set. Usually overnight.