- 1/3 c
- 2 can(s)
- light chunk tuna, drained (5 oz. each)
- 1 pkg
- 6 oz.stove top stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 c
- cheese, shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- sweet pickle relish
- carrot, shredded
- 3/4 c
How to Make Tuna Cakes
- 1Combine ingredients. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 2Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cookimg spray on medium heat. Add 1/3 cup portions of mixture, in batches, to skillet.
- 3Flatted into patties with back of spatula. Cook 6 mintues or until golden brown on both sides, carefully turning after 3 mintues.