Angela (Grammy) Derby
2 lb(4) tilapia fillets
2 Tbsplemon juice
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
1-2 Tbspbutter, room temperature
3 Tbspgreen onions, finely chopped
1/4 tspold bay seasoning salt (scant)
1/4 tspdried basil
1 dash(es)hot pepper sauce
How to Make Tilapia Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350'F.
- In buttered 13X9" baking dish or jelly roll pan, lay fillets in single layer. Do not stack fillets. Brush top with lemon juice.
- In bowl, combine cheese, butter, mayonnaise, onions and seasonings. Mix well with fork.
- Bake fish for 10-20 minutes or until fish just starts to flake.
- Spread with cheese mixture and bake until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish.
- Watch closely so that it does not overcook.