☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 cteriyaki sauce
10 ozking salmon, cut into 1-ounce strips
10bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
2 Tbspcanola oil
2 Tbspsesame seeds
2 Tbspgreen onions, chopped
How to Make Teriyaki Salmon Strips
- In a non-reactive shallow pan, mix together 1 cup teriyaki sauce and 1 cup water for a marinade.
- Place the salmon on the pre-soaked skewers and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a grill pan or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Grill the skewers for 3 minutes on each side for medium, or 5 minutes on each side for well done.
- Arrange the skewered salmon in a star-like pattern.
- Generously drizzle 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce over the skewers.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.