- onions, small white,or 3 shallots minced.
- 3/4 c
- butter, cold
- 1/4 c
- jack daniels whiskey. plus 1 shot to drink.
- 3 c
- heavy cream
- 1/2 c
- fish filets, your choice(catfish,tilapa,sea bass,or trou),
- juice from 1 lemon
- for the topping
- french bread loaf torn in to small pieases
- 1 c
- button mushroom sliced
- green onions sliced tops and all
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
How to Make Tap Daniels
- 1Saute shallots in butter, add whiskey and heat till liquor is burnt off.
Add creamslowly while stirring over low heat,add mushrooms and cook till softened.
- 2salt and pepper fillets,and sprinkle lemon juice. Single layer fillete in bottom of a quick released foil-lined "14 inch dutch oven.add cream and whiskey mix over top of fillets.
- 3Mix topping ingredients and pile on top of fish fillets. put top on oven .Bake abought 20-30 min over med-heat. Untill fish is done and flaky. Exact cooking time will very. Depending on thickness of fillets,and type of fish