Summer Grillin' Vegetable & Fish Bundles
Blue Ribbon Recipe
The fish and vegetables cook perfectly in this recipe. A yummy meal in a nice, convenient package! I cooked it on the grill in 20 minutes. This a great summertime meal - no need to turn on the oven! The Test Kitchen
- of your favorite fish fillets (about one pound)
- 1 lb
- thinly sliced vegetables; such as 4 mushrooms , 2 small zucchni, 2 small yellow squash, 3 cups pea pods known as snow peas
- envelope lipton recipe secret savory herb with garlic or golden onion soup mix
- 1/2 c
How to Make Summer Grillin' Vegetable & Fish Bundles
- 1On four 18 x 18 inch piece of heavy duty aluminum foil, divide fish equally.
- 2Top each with vegetables.
- 3Mix savory herb with garlic or onion soup mix with water until blended and pour evenly over fish and vegetables.
- 4Wrap foil loosely around each fillet and vegetables, sealing edges airtight with double fold.
- 5Grill for 20 to 30 or broil or bake in 350 degree oven up to 20 to 30 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 6Carefully unwrap and serve in foil packet or place over your favorite rice.
- 7*can also be cooked with butter and soy sauce instead of soup mix and cook as directed