Summer Grillin' Vegetable & Fish Bundles
Blue Ribbon Recipe
The fish and vegetables cook perfectly in this recipe. A yummy meal in a nice, convenient package! I cooked it on the grill in 20 minutes. This a great summertime meal - no need to turn on the oven! The Test Kitchen
4of your favorite fish fillets (about one pound)
1 lbthinly sliced vegetables; such as 4 mushrooms , 2 small zucchni, 2 small yellow squash, 3 cups pea pods known as snow peas
1envelope lipton recipe secret savory herb with garlic or golden onion soup mix
How to Make Summer Grillin' Vegetable & Fish Bundles
- On four 18 x 18 inch piece of heavy duty aluminum foil, divide fish equally.
- Top each with vegetables.
- Mix savory herb with garlic or onion soup mix with water until blended and pour evenly over fish and vegetables.
- Wrap foil loosely around each fillet and vegetables, sealing edges airtight with double fold.
- Grill for 20 to 30 or broil or bake in 350 degree oven up to 20 to 30 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Carefully unwrap and serve in foil packet or place over your favorite rice.
- *can also be cooked with butter and soy sauce instead of soup mix and cook as directed