- wild salmon steak, about 15 inches
- block of tofu,mashed, (about 3 inches)
- 1 pkg
- bacon, minced, (12 oz)
- 1 pkg
- fish cake (pink), minced
- 1 lb
- imitation crabmeat ( frozen ) fully defrosted, cut and shredded
- 1/4 c
- chopped green onions
- 6 slice
- white bread, softned with water and excess water removed
- 1 c
- salt to taste
- heavy duty foil for wrapping
How to Make Stuffed Salmon
- 1Measure foil according to size of salmon, making sure it is large enough to wrap filled salmon. Put salmon on foil, set aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, put all filling ingredients, except mayo. Lightly toss. Add Mayonnaise. Mix well, add more if needed. Mix should be moist, spoon filling on salmon. Wrap and seal tight.
- 3If using a grill, put salmon on medium heat side of the grill, cook about 20 to 30 minutes.(depending on how hot your grill is.) Do not overcook. If using the oven, place wrapped salmon on a cookie sheet and bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.