How to Make Spicy Grilled Shrimp
- This recipe can easily be adjusted to the number of people you want to serve and whether you want it to be an appetizer or main meal.
- Light the grill.
- Shell, de-vein, and slice the shrimp lengthwise.
- Line the sliced interior of the shrimp with horseradish.
- Wrap the horseradish lined shrimp in either a full or half-slice of bacon to taste.
- Roll the bacon-wrapped shrimp in cajun spice or sprinkle with cajun spice if you don't like it very spicy.
- Use toothpick to hold together or put multiple shrimp on a skewer.
- Grill until bacon is crispy and shrimp is white ... about 10 minutes on high.