Spicy Fish Fillets
1 lbtilapia fillets (may use another white fish)
3 Tbspolive oil
1/2 cbreadcrumbs, finely crushed
1/4 tspground allspice
·salt, to taste
How to Make Spicy Fish Fillets
- Cut the fish fillet into 4 pieces. Roll the lemon to release the juice, and rinse the fillets with fresh lemon juice. Pat dry.
- Mix the berbere, allspice and breadcrumbs.
- Rub the fillets with 2 tablespoons of the oil.
- Dip the fillets in the buttermilk and then into the breadcrumbs, covering all sides.
- On a baking rack, lay the fish fillets side by side; lightly coat the fillets with one tablespoon of oil;
- In a preheated 400° oven, bake the fillets for 15 minutes or until golden brown; or in a greased, medium heat skillet, fry the fillets, turning once, until golden brown.