Spicy Fish Boulettes
2 smallhabanero pepper, fresh; seeded & chopped
2 smallsweet onions, roughly chopped
2scallions, white and light greenstalks only, roughly chopped
1 bunchparsley, stemmed & roughly chopped
·salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
1vegetable bouillon cube
2 lbfirm, white fish fillets
1/2 cbread crumbs
·oil for frying
How to Make Spicy Fish Boulettes
- In a food processor or blender, blend the first seven ingredients. Transfer to a bowl.
- Cut fish in cubes and process until smooth. Add to onion mixture with bread crumbs and milk.
- Oil your hands and shape into walnut sized balls.
- Pour about 1 to 2 inches of oil into a large sauté pan and heat to 175 degrees. Deep fry boulettes in batches until browned and cooked through.
- I serve mine with Spicy Lime sauce...yummy!