☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 Tbspred onion, chopped
4 1/2 pkg(8 oz.) cream cheese, not low fat
4 Tbspfresh lemon juice
1 tspsalt and white pepper
How to Make Smoked Salmon Tureen
- In a food processor, chop onion and caper until finely minced.
- Add a cup of the salmon and chop.
- Add softened cream cheese one block at a time, mixing thoroughly each block.
- Add lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Chop the remaining two cups of salmon into small pieces.
- Spread a layer of mousse evenly on bottom of the pan a half inch thick.
- Then sprinkle half a cup of chopped salmon over the mousse (Try to place salmon along the edge.).
- Repeat ending with the mousse.
- Chill for 48 hours.
- Unmold onto a serving platter and decorate.